Youth & Children's Ministries (EMY)
The General Board of Youth & Children’s Ministry
Our Mission: The mission of the General Board of Youth Activities is to equip youth and youth leaders to impact our world for Christ.
Our Vision: The vision of the General Board of Youth Activities is to equip youth and youth leaders to impact our world for Christ through the fulfillment of our four core values. Our core values are Unity, Equipping/Mentoring, Evangelism, and Missions
Our Core Values:
- We are committed to unified leadership that works to maintain a strong connection between the general and local levels.
- We strive for a unified focus for youth ministry denomination wide.
- We are committed to the development and implementation of effective strategies for the equipping and training of youth leaders.
- We are committed to training youth leaders to mentor the next generation of EM Youth for present and future leadership.
- We believe in the power of God to radically change lives.
- We are committed to provide opportunities and resources to affect change and impact lives for Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to raising awareness of the Biblical command to take the message of the Gospel to all the world.
- We are committed to creating opportunities for youth to experience missions both at home and abroad.
Follow us on Facebook. EMY Facebook Page